Free Online Training for the Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Investing Explained
Get a guided tour of 8 marketplaces where you can invest in real estate while having someone else do all the work
7 Reasons to Invest in Real Estate Syndications
- Diversification: Common practice among the largest institutional investors, pension funds and endowments and the like, is to include a proportion of their assets in real estate.
- High Absolute Returns: Relative to other asset classes, real estate enjoys a high return profile because it accounts for appreciation, depreciation, and cash flow.
- Low Volatility: Stocks and bonds are inherently volatile, subject to the whims of the daily news cycle. Investing in real estate can help mitigate the ups and downs of the stock market.
- Diversification within real estate: Putting a large downpayment into a single property increases exposure to localized market risks. Spreading that downpayment across a range of properties reduces that exposure.
- No need to sign on loans: Signing on loans, in most cases, means guaranteeing them. Investing in syndicates places the burden of this liability on to the developer.
- Due Diligence: Conducting truly thorough due diligence requires multiple cycle experience. Checking the work-product of a professional is a lot easier than doing it yourself.
- Wealth and income: Yields from commercial real estate are typically pinned to long term tenant leases, ensuring predictable income streams and asset value growth.
If any of this makes sense to you and you would like to know more about how to invest in real estate syndications, then this training is for you. Enroll now.
Enroll now and get these two FREE bonuses delivered right to your inbox:
- Real Estate Investment Contracts - 10 key things to look for
- Advanced learning
- Critical elements to look for in investment contracts
- Based on conversations with 3 top attorneys
- Full list of real estate syndication websites
- Identify every active site in the country
- Find hundreds of real estate opportunities to invest in
- Live links to conversations with the founders of many of these sites
Hosted by Dr. Adam Gower, this training includes a guided tour of eight real estate syndication marketplaces online so you can find opportunities like never before. You will gain access to a comprehensive list of almost every marketplace active in the country currently, and receive an advanced summary of the top 10 things to look for in investment contracts so you can invest with greater confidence. Learn what the key financial terms mean so you can benefit from decades of experience.